Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Allison and Shaun.

Last month I went back to Beaumont to shoot Allison and Shaun's wedding. The Price family has been a life long family friend and Allison is practically a sister to me so this wedding was really exciting for me to be apart of. I met Shaun about six month ago when he came walking into my parent's house at about 2:00 a.m. to stay the night.... long story, but he's a great guy and it is a little creepy how much these two fit together. I'm confident that these two are going to have a great God fearing marriage with lots of humor and hopefully kids as well. Thank you again for allowing me to be apart of your wedding. I'm sorry it took so long for me to post. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
A+Sblog1
A+Sblog4
A+Sblog2
A+Sblog7
Arthur was born a J. Crew model
A+Sblog9

2 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Nice work!!

AdamCook said...

its true he really was born a j crew model haha. great photos man.